Lonavala is a famous weekend destination, and if you are a Mumbaikar, you may be well aware of this place. For the rest, Lonavala is a hill station surrounded by green valleys. Lonavala is known for its winding roads with breathtaking scenes. So, it is a go-to place on a weekend to enjoy a relaxed drive and chill. There are several other places to explore around Lonavala, and it makes for an ideal weekend getaway destination.
Now, assuming that you are travelling from Mumbai to Lonavala on a weekend, most of the time people prefer to travel in private vehicles. It might be your car or a cab. Lonavala is roughly 90km away from Mumbai, and the distance is ideal for a one-day trip. But what if you are travelling alone? Solo trips can be boring at times. But don’t worry, carpooling can solve this problem! Yes, you can carpool on weekends to your favourite getaway destination.
Carpooling from Mumbai to Lonavala
Intercity carpooling will make your road trips interesting and will also reduce the travel expense. Yes, when you carpool, you share the fuel expenses with the co-riders, and this can drastically reduce the cost of travel. Intercity carpooling will also help to reduce traffic congestion on the highways and will also cut down harmful carbon emissions. All-in-all, carpooling from Mumbai to Lonavala is beneficial in all aspects.
Benefits of carpooling from Mumbai to Lonavala
- Carpooling from Mumbai to Lonavala will reduce your travel expense. You and your co-riders will save a lot of money by sharing the fuel expenses.
- Your weekend trip to Lonavala will never be boring as you will travel with like-minded people.
- Carpooling on weekends will reduce traffic congestion on highways. Usually, on weekends we get stuck at tolls due to too many vehicles. Carpooling will solve this problem.
- Carpooling for such long distances will reduce carbon emissions and will help to keep the pollution under check.
- Sharing rides on weekends will allow you to make new friends on the go and expand your professional network.
- The best part of carpooling is, you can have interesting conversations throughout the journey.
Intercity carpooling fare vs Cab fare
Carpooling from Mumbai to Lonavala is economical as compared to any cab service. If you carpool from Mumbai to Lonavala, it will cost you around Rs 300. If you prefer to book a cab, the same trip will cost you around Rs 1,500. When you carpool, you share the fuel expenses or the running cost. But when you book a cab, you pay for the service which will also include tax, and this is the reason behind such a huge difference in cost.
On weekends, cab fares are higher due to surge pricing, but when you carpool, there are no such concerns. Carpooling on weekends will be fun as you can make friends on the go and indulge in interesting conversations throughout the journey. You can also expand your professional network by travelling with like-minded people.
Intercity carpooling with Quick Ride
Quick Ride is India’s largest carpooling platform with over 3 million users. Finding intercity carpooling rides is very easy with the Quick Ride app. With a strong network of users and advanced features, intercity carpooling on the Quick Ride app is a piece of cake. Carpooling with the Quick Ride app is safe and secure as you always travel with verified professionals. The cashless payment system of the app males for a seamless carpooling experience.
More such articles you may like to read :