We at Quick Ride always thrive to make the carpooling experience better and safer. We all know how tricky it is to drive in a city like Bangalore and managing the ongoing ride. One has to be very careful and attentive at all times to accept/reject requests, find the pick up point and coordinate with other co-riders.
To solve this problem, Quick Ride has come up with a unique feature called ‘Ride Moderation’.
What is Ride Moderation?
The name of the feature is self-explanatory, Ride Moderation is nothing but controlling/moderating the carpooling ride. Yes, Ride Moderation is introduced to assist the ride giver and other co-riders during the ride. Through this feature, after a ride taker checks in, he/she can manage the ride on behalf of the ride giver. Ride giver need not worry about managing the ride and can drive safely.
How does Ride Moderation feature work?
- The Ride Moderation feature will be enabled by default in the upcoming version of the Quick Ride app.
- A ride moderator will be able to help the ride giver in accepting/rejecting invites, navigating to upcoming pick up points and coordinating with upcoming ride takers.
- To use Ride Moderation, both the ride giver and ride taker should enable the feature.
- Ride takers can take help from the Ride Moderator who has already checked in the car.
- The Ride Moderation feature will be visible to a ride taker as soon as the ride is confirmed. Ride Giver can see the feature on the app as soon as the ride is created.
- Both the ride giver and ride taker can disable the Ride Moderation feature from a ride or Settings.
Ride Moderation for ride giver
- As a ride giver, you will find the Ride Moderation feature very helpful.
- Driving and managing the ride are a very tough task and multitasking while driving is a big no-no.
- With the Ride Moderation feature enabled, ride takers will be able to assist you in accepting/rejecting invites, navigating to pick up points and coordinating with the upcoming ride takers.
- The Ride Moderation feature ensures that the ride giver is not distracted while driving.
Ride Moderation for ride taker
- As a ride taker, you can help the ride giver by checking in as a ride moderator.
- You can take the responsibility of accepting/rejecting invites and navigating to pick up points while your ride giver drives safely.
- You can also coordinate with co-riders and help with the pick up points.
- With the Ride Moderation feature, a co-rider who has already checked in can help you to join the ride. Co-riders can help each other, and the ride giver can drive without any disturbance.
Ride Moderation is an indigenous and unique feature of the Quick Ride app. The sole purpose of the Ride Moderation feature is to enhance the convenience and safety of the users. The feature will help both the ride giver and ride taker. Do use this feature and drive safely on the road. Let us know what you think about the Ride Moderation feature in the comments section.
More such articles you may like to read :