We are all aware that most cities around the world have lifted lockdowns and things are getting back to normal. However, we cannot be ignorant and we still need to follow pretty much all the safety measures even though most of us are fully vaccinated.
So, how do we commute daily safely and minimize the chances of getting contacted with the virus? CARPOOL! Yes, you heard it. Carpooling may be the safest option for daily commute. Here is why.
Carpool limits your exposure to the public
You can pick with whom you share or take a ride with
Travel safely with verified professionals
Create your own commute bubble
To Carpool more securely, you can create your own commute bubble with known professionals. Restrict your carpool with known professionals from your own society, tech park or company.
Some safety measure when you are carpooling
- Make sure that you are fully vaccinated
- Do we even need a reminder about wearing masks?
- The less, the safer. Avoid packed cars unless it is a complete emergency, a maximum number of people in a car should be 3.
- Try to carpool daily, and maintain your commute bubble. Having interaction with people in different modes of mass transit will make you more prone to get infected with the virus
- Instead of using the AC, roll down the windows
Covid-19 very much exists in our lives now and we should not neglect or ignore it. The only thing we can do now is to take as many precautions as we can and help in preventing the spread of the virus.
Many companies have also stated that Carpool may be the safest way to commute at this time for employees. Carpool with Quick Ride and Stay Safe!
Download Quick Ride:
App Store: Quick Ride Carpool, Taxi & Bike