Why Employee Referral Platforms?
Quick Ride always stands synonymous with innovation and technology. One such feather of recognition is “ Quick Jobs”- An employee referral platform launched by QuickRide to help the carpooling community to find the right job for themselves or find the right candidate for their organization.
Why Quick Jobs?
Employee referral programs are the most incentivized mode of hiring in many organizations, and we as a community of verified professionals are going a little above and beyond to help the community by bringing a platform for job seekers and recruiters. We at Quick Ride are always flooding with Online the stories of our users getting referred to their dream company through employee referrals.
Let’s have a quick fact check on the benefits of employee referrals.
Let’s put together our emotional and rational hats here. Just imagine you are the HR of an organization and you have two candidates in front of you for the same position.
- One through an employee referral
- One through an online job portal.
Who has the better chance of getting hired/getting an interview chair more?
Chances are, you invite the referred candidate for an interview straight away- as the biased human beings we are – you may start looking at the referred candidate more effectively.
The primary reason would be – the referral candidate is already vetted for cultural fit and organization requirements.
It may sound ambiguous a bit. In a way, referrals have been preselected by the simple fact that if your current employees weren’t convinced they would be a good fit, they wouldn’t have made the recommendation.
Want to know more about the benefits of Employee referral program by Quick Jobs? Read our blog titled “Employee Referrals can be your next wingman”
Data never lies !!
Top 5 employee referral statistics you should know!
- Employee referrals bring candidates with 46% of the average retention rate, compared to 33% retention rates or organizations that only use career sites
- New hires from employee referrals are trained and onboarded faster than hires from other sources – Employee referrals tend to start after 29 days.
- About 33% of companies use third-party software systems to manage their employee referral programs – Well, Now you have Quick Jobs – a dedicated platform for employee referrals.
- Companies prefer referral candidates by 3X.
- New hires sourced via a referral program generate 25% more profit for their company than employees sourced via a different channel.
Why you should refer someone via Quick Jobs?
- Incentives: Most of the companies do offer between $1000 and $5000 in cash incentives for existing employees for each potential hire they refer.
- Rewards and Recognition: As an existing employee, your efforts of bringing in a potential hire is highly rewarded in the form of incentives, holidays, and maybe a pat on the back from your manager
- Your friends & Your comfort workplace: Who does not want to work with people they know? Researches have shown that working with known faces will improve employee productivity.
Refer and earn with Quick Jobs. Post your referral stories and stand a chance to win your next ride on Quick Ride absolutely free. Well, that’s the icing on the cake 🙂
Learn more: Quick Jobs